Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Naive and Inexperienced Characteristics


One of my Characteristics of the hero's journey is being naive and inexperienced. Even though I am in highschool, and I may think I know alot in reality I really don't. Things that happen at my age are really minor things and I soon will face bigger obstacles on my journey. One part of being a kid is being naive. I am naive in several different ways. I haven't learned all life has to offer me, but I know one day I will. I am also inexperienced at alot of things. The world has a lot to offer and until I have done everything I can possibly do whether it be sky diving, or even walking across rope, I will always be inexperienced. It's not always a bad thing to be inexperienced though, it just means I have something to look forward to doing later on during my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment