Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Heroic Archetype



Hi I'm Kendell Tallas. Photography, cheering and writing is what I love to do and its what I do best. My archetype is Hero as Lover and The Superheroic. Loving, Caring and "Go Green" describes me. I would love to make a difference in the world and accomplish all of my goals. So far my goals are to graduate in the top ten percent of my class 2012, go to college and get a masters degree in journalism and become a magazine editor. My heroic archetype will help my succeed each of these goals. Everyone has different hero types which go with their personality. Hero as lover is a pure love motivate hero to complete his quest. The love in my story is not necessarily a love for a guy, but the love for my family and friends. Love is the center of my universe which also makes me The Super heroic hero because this type of hero exaggerates the normal proportions of humanity; frequently has divine or supernatural origins. Being this hero takes love, kindness and the time to be patient. Photography takes patience which shows my heroic archetype.

2 comments: