Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Shadow

In my journey my cell phone is my shadow. Now almost everyone has one and almost everyone has it attached to their hip bone. Cell phones are almost like a new part of the human body. My cell phone is my shadow because it holds me back from finishing my work. If it came down to talking on the phone or doing homework, talking on the phone would definitely win. Even though cell phones are the best thing that has ever been made, they are terrible. As one works, they also worry about who their next text or phone call will be from when really no one needs to worry about little things like that. In order for me to end my journey with victory, I must learn how to out down my cell phone and worry about what's in front of me to do and not talk to others about what happened two days ago or what I'm going to do that weekend. My cell phone will be hard to defeat but I soon will succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment