Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Wonderful Mentor


Everyone has a mentor in their life. A mentor is someone who teaches the hero important lessons. In my life my mentor is my mom, Beverly Tallas. Everyday she goes through something that makes her stronger which teaches me how to be strong. She teaches me how to deal with life situations. No matter how much things hurt her, if it's your dream she will do anything for you. She lost a son to the army, a husband to work, a daughter to college and soon another daughter to inspire her dream. This shows me to be strong and help others achieve their goals. My mom inspires me everyday to become just like her and soon receive her knowledge of life. She just recently achieved her goal which was to start her own sewing business. This shows me to go for anything and no matter how long it takes for your dream to come true, one day it will. My mentor, doesn't always make me and my siblings happy but we know she does it for the best. I may not act like I'm grateful but I truly am for having her as not only a mentor but my fantastic mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment