Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Quest of Life

Everyone is on a journey during their life. My quest is the journey in search of knowledge. You gain knowledge everyday. There is always something to learn. My quest is the journey in search of knowledge because I always make mistakes and you shouldn't regret your mistakes, you learn from them. Throughout my journey I plan on learning alot and gain more knowledge each day. I would like to become a magazine editor and learn how to become more successful at writing. My quest is to become a better person also. My journey is like a railroad track, it goes on and on but eventually you will reach your destiny. Life is a story and it has only begin for me. The pen keeps writing as each day goes on. Everyday has a new experience and my story won't end until the quest it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment